5 Temmuz 2010 Pazartesi

1. Gun - Kiyamete gelme kismi

Writing with iphone, you 'have' to excuse wrong typos!

For English press me, or for English again press me. I can't write in both languages so for my Kitty and Astro, we're going to English :)

We waited for an hour at the airport to take our luggages. 'we' is all passangers, I didn't make any friends. I'm trying to stay silent!

After that I went to the tourism office and learned how to arrive to my hotel. Fat lady told me to get of in 'placa catalunya' and walk. I wish she walks too, she was really fat:)

I paid my ticket, got into the bus and said 'hello uncle driver!'. He answered me; 'hello tourist girl!' and helped me not to get lost. At the last stop I left the bus and asked where La Rambla is to a chinese driver...he speaked in chinese and I replied in turkish but it worked :))

While walking on La Rambla, I saw the store that I'm going to buy 'katie dresses' :)) 1 km later I was at my hotel! Like all the others, receptionist girl thought I'm spanish and surprised when I ask about my reservation in English... She said that I'm more spanish than herself...

The weird thing is that, I feel like I always lived here. Even taxi drivers are like turkish ones, almost nothing feels strange!

On La Rambla, there was a huge crowd when I went out for dinner. It's really lije Taksim. They are selling those flying things with light in here too :))) I walked on Rambla from beginning to end just to find a market and buy toothpaste! Finally I found one 'supermercato'. There was Halls! The cubic candies of my childhood! And the stupid gum 'Orbit'. I bought plenty of them! (thanks for paying dad!)

Then I realized my stomach is about to quit its job, so found a place (on middle pavemeng of course!) and ordered aperatives with cava...right in front of me there was a street artist. He was wearing a white suit and a hat (unlike thd black swan Astro!) and sitting on a closet. His face and all body parts that are open was white also...he has his toilet paper, water flash, everything...I started to watch him while eating. Then started to take some photos and he saw me. We tossed our drinks from our places, in air. That's why I may call hkm Alberto. I want him to be Alberto :)))

I was thinking to walk some more but Alberto wad very interesting, so I couldn't leave him. He was alone! When he jumped off his platform and started to get prepared to leave, I felt sorry for him...He was sitting there maybe for hours, but when he was eating his sandwich with his own clothes got more attraction. Because it wad sad, it was like he didn't eat anything for days...( this was a scene which will gain Astro's attention :) )

Of course while those things happening, I was drinking my cava...and in the middle I realized I'm almost drunk :))) I finished it anyway but I was flying on the way back hotel :)))


My flip-flops hurt my feet...from the first day I have wounds on my tiny little feet! Yes they are too little and a wound means whole surface :(((


Now I'm in mg balcony...Rambla is still crowded...

My plan for tomorrow is to visit wax museum and then go to Sagrada Familia.

Only thing that bothers me is silence! I can move but can't talk! Its like an education but I can tell it won't last long :)))

Many ambulances passed with their lights on, I think the 'big bosses' heard that I arrived and having heart attacks :)))

That's all for now, I have to take a shower...

Hadi bakiim :))))

(everybody really think I'm spanish!' )

7 yorum:

  1. Ola chica! :) But how can La Ramla seem like to Taksim to you? I haven’t been to Barca but this sounds a little bit strange to me… Maybe after all you are like Bert that wants to drink his raki while eating fish even in Berlin! :) Just some quick notes:

    1. Buy at least one Desingual- katie cloth, you will never regret it!
    2. At least in Madrid people almost never knew English but it’s really amazing how easy you can communicate at them!
    3. …and also Madrid was fool with street artists, I was really surprised by that. Please take their pictures for me! :)
    4. Yip and silence are really contradictory terms! How will you survive?? :))
    5. And FYI we have Halls & Orbit here as well, if they make you so happy I will bring you some next time I’ll come there!

    Seni seviyorum, have fuuuuuun! :))

    PS: Thank you so much for the English!!

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.

    YanıtlaSil
  5. Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.

    YanıtlaSil
  6. Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.

    YanıtlaSil
  7. Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.

    YanıtlaSil