12 Temmuz 2010 Pazartesi

Day 7 - L'aquarium

Rodriguez and I, on the aquarium way :)

It was too late when we went bed, we took our time to sleep in the morning because it was going to be our 'camp' day for Figueres. Unlike some other people, we didn't went and dive into sea, we just went to L'aquarium :)))

We had great expectations like those huge tanks' apperance, their similarity to Mediterrenean...

But there was only Medi, no sign of terrenean :). They put some fish into the tanks, like a pet shop. And made a big tank to call it 'We are giving you the experience of Mediterranean'. Like a joke!

First of all, tanks were small for sea animals. Come on yani, they used to live in sea, a huge sea! You must be generous!!!

The big tank which has a tunnel design was also too small. I counted 7 or 8 sharks in it. It's not even enough for 2 or 3 of them! Poor guys...they were turning and turning around...

And the poor penguins...I hope it's cold in their tank!!!

To evaluate, as I said, tanks were so small for those animals first of all. And they weren't clean at all. I got really angry at that! If you are keeping those animals in, you have to provide them the best conditions. But no...!!!

One day, if I have enough money (we are going to spend most of the money for a rounded house), I'll build and aquarium which has all facilities to keep those animals as home. And find a way to get closed all other aquariums around the world!

But the seahorses were very cute. Somebody just gave birth, there were microscobic seahorses. In want to feed a seahorse. I really do. Can somebody tell me where to adopt one? Of course I have to keep it in my bedroom, otherwise stupid deaf cat will....:)

Anyway, after that we had a little walk and made some shopping from on street shops which are build for sunday. Not for me, this time I only shopped for my mother :)))

We spent the rest of the day by resting...we had to, because Rodriguez insists of loving me. I'm trying to tell him that this harms both of us, but no...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder