10 Temmuz 2010 Cumartesi

Day 5 - Picasso Museum and dinner in balcony

Hello again my 3, or 4, but at most 5 followers :)))

Me and backache, which I will call it Rodriguez from now on, woke up in the morning. Took an erotic shower together and went to thr Aerobus station. I was very self confident,because I knew the road, but Rodriguez was a little shy. We went to the airpot to change my flight. Rodriguez wanted me to my him a ticket but I explained him that ge belongs here...i got used to him but it would be better for us to seperate as soon as possible. He felt sad, but I'm sure he can get over it.

We changed the flight with expense difference. With an expensive expense difference. But the good thing is that I can arrive to Ataturk airport which is better for me.

Then we turned back again to Placa Catalunya. I told Rodriguez that he can feel free to leave any time he wants, it's not a problem, but he insisted on coming. He likes me, I'm afraid he is a German backache :)))

We took the subway to Picasso Museum. The station was called Jaume 1, but there is not a 2. Barcelona government is smart enough to think about future :)

We sat on a wall, because Rodriguez said he has to rest. A young lady asked something to us, and we asked her how to go the museum. She told us, and we left to go to Princess Street.

By hoping to see a frog in that street, we took photos. Actually I took photos and had it wait Rodriguez to catch up with me. He is a real pain in the ass (literally!)

Anyway, ticket lady asked me if I'm alone or not, I told her about Rodriguez but she said it's free for the ones under some age. At least he doesn't cost me anything yet, that is a good thing. She asked my nationality too and this time I asked her what is it for...it was for statistics as Astro can tell us as I said before :)

First, we went to the Picasso vs Rusiñol exhibition. It was forbidden to take photos. To confess, I only liked the handwritings, some drawings on pocket notebooks and poster designs. Sorry but I'm not into in that much...

After finishing that, we went to the store and bought some presents. It was a rich store, better than Sagrada Familia's...I'm sorry for my dad that he is going to pay for his own present :)

Then we went to see the permanent exhibition. Most of us (actually including me in a way) know Picasso as a cubic artist...like he doesn't have any other works. But when hanging around here, I realized a very important thing. Thanks Picasso!

It was that; in order to distort something, first you have to do it's original in the most perfect way. For instance if you're going to paint a surreal or cubic dog, first you have to be able to paint a real dog like it is real. Without having this experience and practise, you won't be able to know how to distort it.

There was a saloon for Picasso's ceramic works. I must admit that they were really creative...

And a saloon for his best friend and personal secretary...

Rodriguez got really bored and started to push me to go. My stomach agreed with him. We went out, and because of Rodriguez again we sat on thr first place in the street.

After sending a message to Astro which will excite his pity, Rodriguez and I went for a drink but again we got lost. On our way, we saw a shop which I can't tell what it is about. We can just say that, it was wonderful! Very great idea!

Rodriguez was like a kid who keeps saying 'I'm thirsty, I have to pee, I need to go to bed...'

We had a coke (because of my diet I don't drink coke in normal, but a coke with lemon and ice was exactly what I need on that 'zestainomai' day!!!

Again I wrote and wrote cards, letters...to Katie, and Izlem and Andreas. He needs to have a proof of my first abroad trip, my German father! Immm he my father but doesn't send money, I have to go over it :) and Izlem, we wrote each other all the time, it will be a shame if I don't write to her when I'm here...( in my bedroom, a note written on toilet paper stays still. Written by izlem and her sister...and my menu for their kitcgen is still attached to their refrigerator:) )

Aaa something good happened by the way. A friend of mibe who is going to get married in September asked me a favor. She wants me to design their wedding invitations! That's what she always wanted she said, I mean she wanted me to design her invitations... I'm glad! So happy for that :)))

Anyway, we found the subway and got back. Rodriguez was crying so we decided to go back to the room and have dinner in our balcony. From Boqueria Market we bought some blackberries, raspberries, watermelon and gouda cheese. I wish they were selling gouda with pepper but no :(((

We made a Turkish set up in balcony. We really mean Turkish, croissant was placed on a toilet paper :)))

Rodriguez and I enjoyed our meal. I was hoping that he'll sleep and maybe I'll go out but he was like a genie! He stayed with me and Astro till 5 am! He is a very persistent boy!

But finally, because he had nothing to do when I was asleep, he came into bed and slept :). (unlike Astro! :) )

I miss Izlem and Yasemin and CSI Miami...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder