8 Temmuz 2010 Perşembe

Day 2 - Ep 2 - Being lost

Yep, let's move on to my stupid adventure...

After having lunch, I took the subway (I have an unlimited card) and dropped by the station 'Diagonal'.

Without having a destination I started to walk...side streets to side streets...there were too many shops around there, I think that's the best place to buy your needs.

Diagonal is diagonal..As I know Gaudi designed this area too. He was afraid to go out for a long time, and on the first day he went out, he was crashed by the tram. Nobody could recognise him in the hospital, because nobody used to know him! Being asocial is not a good thing as you see, to whom it may concern....:))))

So he designed the edges of the buildings diagonal. That used to let tram to turn without having a chance to crash people. There aren't any trams now, but that's the reason...

Anyway, because of walking unconciously, I got lost of course :) buildings were looking similar and I had no idea where am I. But it felt so good. In a country that I don't know, hearing a language that I don't understand and having no idea where to go, what to do...I loved it!

Then my back started to hurt me. I didn't listen to it and said 'Back, please go back!'. It didn't go, and I didn't care.

As I turn a corner I saw 'womens secret!' My eyes got bigger and heart beats got stronger. I almost ran into it :)))) you know, I have two new friends and womens secret is exactly what they need!

I made shopping...a real shopping. Sorry dad, and thank you for paying although you don't know that you have to pay yet.

There was a shop called 'nice things' and all their products are hand made. I mean the accessories, all the bags, shoes...they were wonderful but so expensive. Yes it's true that I'm becoming a woman but not that much to pay a treasure on a bag :)))

Then I stopped by one of the dining places, without knowing the area I arrived :) in here I wrote little letters for Bert, Katie, Astro and G. While doing this I was smiling on my own and again a German guy sitting next to me said 'hi, do you mind if I ask the reason of your smile?'...

We talked for just a little while, and he asked me if I have any plans for night. 'maybe we could have dinner, and go to somewhere after that...'

I told him that we are a very traditional spanish family, and my brothers won't let me do such a thing. That I can go out only in day, after the sunrise I have to go home. He really surprised and said he cannot believe such things still happen. :))))

So, after that he gave up with me. 2 Germans in a day, pretty good ha? :)))

I left there and started to walk again. Google maps helped me to figure out my current location, I was 3 stations away from my beginning point and walked almost 10 kms. That wad explaining the pain in my back. When I arrived to Placa Catalunya, it was still hurting but I went to 'desigual' anyway...to be like K. :))))

I made some shopping there too. You can't believe the coat I bought! I love Murat Emiroglu! I really do! He made me beautiful! This coat couldn't fit me before but now it looks perfect! Thanks again dad, this is another thing what you are going to pay :)))

As every woman, when it comes to H&M, it's a must for me to go in...my back was killing me at that point, but stupid me didn't stop. I really have a woman in me!

When I got into my room, I realized that I did something really stupid. Idiot Yaprak! I spent whole night on the bed, hoping to get well soon next day...

Next day will come later...now I have to go and change my flight!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder