15 Temmuz 2010 Perşembe

Day 8 - Figueres Disaster

Just to please my Astro,

I'll write quick not on my first trial to figueres.

We woke up in the morning, as usual Rodgiuez didn't want to leave. Renfe station was in Passeig De Garcia, so we decided to walk there...we bought our tickets, and get in the train. One train. Because nobody told us which train to take! But we were thinking that it is the true one...

On the fifth station, we faced with the ugly train. We just ran out of the train, and passed the way under the railroads in order to find somebody...the ticker girl wasn't speaking English, and there wasn'y anyone else except a man who is in his 40's...and the station was very little, looking like abandoned...

We said 'Figueres' to the girl and she showed us the other port. So we went there and started to wait. But there wasn't any trains after 10 minutes...the only thing in that station was that mani and he was looking at us all the time. Then he made some gestures and hand movements. We thought that he was trying to tell us something about the train...but it wasn't...he was trying to contact...

Rodriguez got angry, and I didn't care, we just looked to the other side. After 15 minutes, we worried about that train, and decided to go back to the ticket office (by passing the tunnel under the railroads) and ask her again. When we reached the tunnel, we realized that man is coming towards us...we fastened our steps, but while passing through him, he grabbed my arm...and pulled me towards himself...at that moment, the world stopped spinning. My mind went somewhere that I don't know, and fear filled all of my body. I don't know how did I do it, but I made a quick moment and rescued myself...then ran up the stairs as fast as I can...

Thank God, there was a couple...I went near to them and started to wait the train back to Barcelona. I was afraid. It wasn't a good idea to insist on going Figueres...

He followed me. On the train. After that, on the subway. Until I arrive Las Ramblas...I was totally scared, and by chance I saw a police car...I went there and told them what happened. they immediately surrounded me, took that man and arrested him. Then one of the cops gave me a lift to my hotel...

I'm really going on quick, because it was not pleasant at all...I never felt that much scared...there weren't any people...he could do anything to me...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder