9 Temmuz 2010 Cuma

Day 4 - Ep 2 - Casa Batllò

Evek, Spanair and shopping adventure...when I was done with my shopping, my back start to hurt again. My plan was go to my room, have some rest and go out. Buuuutt on the way to subway I saw that the line in front of Casa Batllò is too short! I couldn't stop myself and went over there.

The girl who I bought tickets, asked where am I from. Reply is given but I couldn't understand why...( yes I know that you know the answer again Astro)

This Gaudi guy was a jerk...believe me! That was a rounded house! Like my future house! I drew plans for it when I was in high school. The door handles...were completely same with mine!!!!!!

I was standing in front of a door, and examining the handle. Front one, back one, from right, from left, from top, from bottom, from 22.5 degrees, 37 degrees, 48 and 74 degrees....touching and trying it...I just drew it, I needed to know if it is ergonomical or not! Other visitors were looking at me weirdly but I didn't care and did the same thing for the round corners...he stoled my geniousity!

On the second floor again my batteries died...they were new! I should buy rechargable batteries...or I shouldn't be visiting Gaudi's work. Each time something happens!

Sagrada Familia: dead batteries and extreme high place

Park Guell: killing pain

Casa Batllò: dead batteries again, stolen artwork and architecture and pain!!!

There were too many floors and rooms...2 main doors for each floor, and letters written on them consecutively.

Roof was amazing. Really it was....I can't describe how beautiful is that dragon back!!!

It took about 1 hour for me to see whole house. I bet Bert would spend more time in :)))

The view of thd house from street made me think that it's a design of Dali. The window borders look like a nose combining with lips...like nose/lip obsessive Dali :)))

I miss my cat. Izlem sent me a mms of him. He is stupid but I love him. And although everbody says that it's too bad that he is deaf, I think that makes life easier for both us :)))

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder