31 Temmuz 2010 Cumartesi

Day 8 - Nice Night of the Disaster Day

Yes, I'm back... :)

After that unpleasant experience I stayed at my room for a while. If I were in Istanbul or somewhere else in Turkey, it wouldn't be a problem but living something like this in Barcelona was very bad. And the only one I shared this with was Astro, because he was the perfect match. Let me write what would have happened if I told others;

Mum : would die
Dad : would start to drive Barcelona because he can't get in a plane
Volkan : would not hesitate to come immediately and kill that man whatever it takes
Bert : would call the turkish embassy and ask for Fenerbahçe fans in Barcelona and send a bunch of holigans
Katie : would have nervous breakdowns
Yaso and Izo : would not say a word

So, Mr. Astro Nayths was the right choice because he was calm, rational, caring as usual! Although not saying it clearly, he made me remember his concerns about human trafficking and other stuff when I told him that I'll travel alone :))))

Anyway, after a few hours of rest I decided to go out. Barri Gotic was my destination because the square over there was always crowded. When I arrived there, there were many people around, and a band playing music. They were really good...I bought a sandwich and ate it sitting on a bench...while eating it, I was looking around and noticed a museum again : Museum Diocesa. It was a nice one, with the drawings and explanations of Gaudi's churches...and there was other stuff, guest painters and some interesting swords and that kind of things...

There were plates on the second floor's ceiling. I was standing under them and looking. The man who is responsible from that floor came near to me and said that he is impressed. He told me that he likes those plates but nobody notices them. That I was the only one who looked up and saw them. He said that I'm going to be very successful with that 'detail-catching' habit :)))

After that, I had a walk around. Stopped by a cute cafe and had a glass of sangria...some shopping of course. I was feeling bad, that was my right!!!! :)

I decided to try for Figueres on the next day, and spend my last say for buying presents...but I couldn't do that :)))

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder